3.17.2011

BlogTime

So I decided it's my turn to start blogging. I have no idea how to do this but today I am turning a new leaf. Consider this my apology to all those who I've teased about blogging before. But seriously I suck at keeping a journal so I've gotta start doing something to document all the fun things that happen in my life. So here goes.....
Ok so just a little run down about my life these past few weeks -- First of all, I just recently got engaged. Yes I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now. On February 12, Bo proposed at the Ice Castles in Midway. He surprised me, I thought we were meeting friends but it turns out it was just us. I of course said yes and I couldn't be more excited!







 Planning so far has really been a lot easier than I thought it would be. We aren't having a reception (which I'm really excited about. I'm not really the type to stand in a line and wait for a billion people to walk through and say "oh congratulations, we are so happy for you" haha). So there just isn't too much to plan. Instead of a reception we are just going to have a nice dinner with our family and close friends and then we are outta there. We're getting married in the Bountiful temple.... BEAUTIFUL. Can't wait!

2 comments: