3.28.2011

Big Things to Come

In exactly one week from right now I will be packing for NEW YORK! I am stoked. I feel like my trip to New York is really going to propel me into a crazy couple of months. Going on vacation and then coming back with graduation and a wedding staring you right in the face is a little intimidating. I'm so excited to have a couple days to leave and forget about all the stressful things and just have a ton of fun with my Mom and Sis. But when I get back I will be hittin the ground runnin.
Luckily this week Bo and I were able to find a place to live once we're married. It is a little apartment connected to a home. It is the cutest little bungalow and we are so excited to move in. It's also right across the street from Chris Beottcher's house. We are thrilled to be so close to his cute family.
We are really looking forward to the next 2 months and the crazy fun things that lie ahead!!!
Bring on New York baby!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment