6.07.2011

The Steeds!!!

On May 21, 2011, Bo and I were sealed for Time and all Eternity in the Bountiful Temple. It was an absolutely incredible day. The feeling that we both had that day was a feeling that we will never forget. Being sealed in the temple was a dream come true.
We were sealed at 12:15, which was a perfect time. The weather was so beautiful that day. In fact, the weather was a miracle since it literally rained all week and then cleared up Saturday. It could not have been any more beautiful.
After the temple we had a luncheon at the Wight House in Bountiful. It was just a small gathering with our family and very closest friends. It was exactly how I always wanted my wedding day to be. We were done with everything by 4:30 that afternoon.
I could not have possibly dreamed a more perfect day.
And... I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment